ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Europe with its headquarter in Hamburg. As a fashion and technology corporation, along with our strong team, our ambition is to make online shopping experiences more inspiring and more personal.
In collaboration with our Brand and Performance Marketing team, the Media Planning & Buying team is responsible for the international media strategy of ABOUT YOU as well as its continuous optimization with regard to our business targets.
As Media Planner Switzerland (m/ f) you are responsible for the integrated planning of classical media including TV, radio and (digital) out-of-home. You are the contact person for the various stakeholders and advise them in your field of responsibility.
- Planning our short, medium and long-term media strategies
- Definition of the marketing and media mix that ensures the delivery of strategic goals
- Guide and control the advertising impact of our campaigns
- Selection, placement and optimization of advertising inventory
- Independent execution of testings, analyses and reportings that are relevant for our campaigns
- Very good University degree in economics or comparable degree
- At least 1 year professional experience in the Swiss television and advertising environment, preferably in the media planning of an agency or a marketing company
- Experience in using common tools for creating and evaluating media plans
- Understanding of planning and drive to continuously optimize our campaigns in the field of classical media including TV, Radio, and (digital) out-of-home
- Highly analytical, data-driven and practice-oriented way of working
- Excellent expertise in Excel
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
Because of our strong growth you will have the possibility to take over responsibilities quickly and shape the future of ecommerce with us. Our team consists of people from different areas of expertise – fashion, marketing, business and tech – we are driven and united by our passion. We motivate and support each other, we share our know-how and we are open towards different opinions and new ideas.
We are looking forward to receiving your application - preferably via our online application portal! Thus we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents. :-)