The online shop EDITED is where fashion-conscious women find the latest styles of the season. Our own brand EDITED the label stands for a unique assortment: a mix of fashion, accessories and shoes. With devotion and a love for detail, the design team of EDITED the label creates up to five lines per season that are inspired by the latest fashion trends from all over the world providing fashionistas with the newest trend pieces. The name EDITED is our credo: we create exceptional styles and present them in extravagant lines that we shoot with inspiring models and photographers at the coolest locations in the world.
As Buying Assistant (m/f) you will support us in the product development and buying processes of our own brand EDITED the label. You will get to know the processes behind a fast fashion brand and bring in your good organization skills and knowledge of the fashion market.
- Assisting our buyers and the design department in the product development and range planning
- Assisting with the confirmation of order quantities, selling prices and obtaining approval prior to full production
- Support in analyzing the sales of product lines
- Working together with the design team to develop seasonal price ranges that will drive margin and profitability to meet business goals
- Support in controlling and implementing the sourcing and manufacturing of the goods
- Taking part in competitive shopping, customer and competitive analysis
- University degree in textile or business management (or comparable degree/education)
- First experience in product development/buying of a fashion brand
- Proficient user of MS Excel
- Enthusiasm and passion for fashion
- High motivation, flexibility and love for detail
- Well-structured approach to work
Because of our strong growth you will have the possibility to take over responsibilities quickly and shape the future of e-commerce with us. Our team consists of people from different areas of expertise – fashion, marketing, business and tech – we are driven and united by our passion. We motivate and support each other, we share our know-how and we are open towards different opinions and new ideas.
You may send us your application either in German or in English. We are looking forward to receiving your application - preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents. :-)