The online shop EDITED is where fashion-conscious women find the latest styles of the season. Our own brand EDITED the label stands for a unique assortment: a mix of fashion, accessories and shoes. With devotion and a love for detail, the design team of EDITED the label creates up to five lines per season that are inspired by the latest fashion trends from all over the world providing fashionistas with the newest trend pieces. The name EDITED is our credo: we create exceptional styles and present them in extravagant lines that we shoot with inspiring models and photographers at the coolest locations in the world.
As Designer (m/f) you will support us in the whole development process of our EDITED the label collections and follow up the product from initial sketch to production for a limited time of one year, starting in August.
- Translating fashion trends into commercially successful styles and apparel collections
- Supporting the collection development by conceptualizing and designing: sketching garments, preparing style sheets, fabric and trim selection, reviewing and fitting of proto samples
- Working together closely with our Head of Design, Buying/Product Management and Technical Department
- Working on up to five collections per season
- Trend research and market awareness: Store checks, fairs, etc.
- University degree in fashion design (or comparable degree/education)
- At least 3+ years experience in a similar position, preferably for a trendy high street brand
- Working knowledge of textile and design, print and fabric attributes and textile development processes
- Ability to keep deadlines and collection schedules
- Proficient with Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign
- Fluency in English, proficiency in other languages is definitely a plus
- Strong passion for fashion and market awareness
- Reliability, flexibility, enthusiasm and team spirit
Because of our strong growth you will have the possibility to take over responsibilities quickly and shape the future of ecommerce with us. Our team consists of people from different areas of expertise – fashion, marketing, business and tech – we are driven and united by our passion. We motivate and support each other, we share our know-how and we are open towards different opinions and new ideas.
You may send us your application either in German or in English. We are looking forward to receiving your application - preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents. :-)