ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Europe with its headquarter in Hamburg. As a fashion and technology corporation, along with our strong team, our ambition is to make online shopping experiences more inspiring and more personal.
The online shop EDITED is where fashion-conscious women find the latest styles of the season. Our own brand EDITED the label stands for a unique assortment: a mix of fashion, accessories and shoes. With devotion and a love for detail, the design team of EDITED the label creates up to five lines per season that are inspired by the latest fashion trends from all over the world providing fashionistas with the newest trend pieces. The name EDITED is our credo: we create exceptional styles and present them in extravagant lines that we shoot with inspiring models and photographers at the coolest locations in the world.
Our supply chain management team (responsible for our private labels EDITED and ABOUT YOU in Berlin) takes care of a fast stock-receipt and thereby makes sure that our products go online as fast as possible.
As an intern (m/f) in our supply chain management team you will be in close contact with our buying team and the suppliers in order to provide the necessary data. You are responsible to best prepare the entire process between suppliers and our warehouse service provider in order for our products to be stored.
- Following-up on orders
- Ensuring all imports are documented correctly
- Communicating with suppliers and logistic partners on a daily base
- Working closely with other departments such as Buying, Product Development, Warehouse and Product Data Management to ensure product availability is optimized
- Supporting the SCM’s internal and external performance by following up the different KPIs
- Working with our own ERP system and with Excel
- Studies in business administration, logistics, economics or similar fields
- Initial working experience in a trading or industrial company
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical skills and good understanding of the processes
- Proficient MS Excel skills
- High motivation and a fast and precise approach to work
You will be responsible for your own specific tasks and projects and have the chance to learn a lot. Our team consists of people from different areas of expertise – fashion, marketing, business and tech – we are driven and united by our passion. We motivate and support each other, we share our know-how and we are open towards different opinions and new ideas.
We are looking forward to receiving your application - preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents! :-)