ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Europe with its headquarter in Hamburg. As a fashion and technology corporation, along with our strong team, our ambition is to make online shopping experiences more inspiring and more personal.
Our creative team in Berlin is responsible for the entire process from development of our private label collection to its launch. The About You Private Label team takes care of the development of both womens- and menswear, as well as working on special capsule and marketing collaborations each season.
As Fashion Designer (m/f) you are responsible for the creative development of our collections. Together with the team you will develop close to market fast fashion products on a monthly collection base.
- Translating fashion trends into commercially successful styles and apparel collections
- Supporting the collection development by researching and designing: create briefings, preparing style sheets, sorting print, fabric and trim selections, support in fitting and proto development
- Following up the product from initial sketch to production
- Trend research and market awareness: store checks, fairs, etc.
- Degree in fashion design
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably for a trendy high street brand
- Working knowledge of textile and design, print and fabric attributes and textile development processes
- Proficient in Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign
- Strong passion for fashion and market awareness
- Ability to stick to deadlines and collection schedules
- Reliability, flexibility, enthusiasm and a great team spirit
Because of our strong growth you will have the possibility to take over responsibilities quickly and shape the future of ecommerce with us. Our team consists of people from different areas of expertise – fashion, marketing, business and tech – we are driven and united by our passion. We motivate and support each other, we share our know-how and we are open towards different opinions and new ideas.
We are looking forward to receiving your application - preferably via our online application portal! Thus we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents. :-)