ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Europe with its headquarter in Hamburg. As a fashion and technology corporation, along with our strong team, our ambition is to make online shopping experiences more inspiring and more personal.
Our SEO team is accompanying the developments in our shops across several platforms and countries. In close collaboration with our Marketing Technology team they collect comprehensive data with which they identify as well as evaluate causal relationships from different SEO methods. Thus, they supplement our Performance Marketing team and jointly they develop our online marketing strategy.
As our French-speaking working student in Online Marketing SEO (m/f) you support us with improving our French category- and brand texts. In addition to that, you get the chance to actively contribute your ideas in this area.
- Optimization of category- and brand texts via our Content-Management-System
- Translation and quality assurance of texts
- Research work
- Management of our translation tool
- Support with the development and execution of SEO- and keyword strategies
- Enrolled student in linguistics, media or similar fields
- French native speaker competence
- Good German and English skills
- Strong online affinity and very good knowledge of MS-Office
- Experiences with HTML are a plus
- Quick comprehension
- Personal initiative, conscientiousness and autonomy
- Team spirit and flexibility
- A thorough, engaged and structured working method
You will be responsible for your own specific tasks and projects and have the chance to learn a lot. Our team consists of people from different areas of expertise – fashion, marketing, business and tech – we are driven and united by our passion. We motivate and support each other, we share our know-how and we are open towards different opinions and new ideas.
We are looking forward to receiving your application - preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents. :-)